okay you have no idea how bad i want a beach cruiser, and i know where like mid summer and i always said i wanted one so i can ride it during summer on the beach but i dont care ill ride these bikes all year round.so ima save up to get me one of these and i want one with a basket too.ha if your from san diego,california and you go to the beaches here. you see ALOT of people riding these bikes.& everytime i see them i just go "awwwwwww i want one so bad damn it" haha. there just so pretttyyy and classy too.<3333
i wanted one so badly so i asked for one for my birthday last year when i turned 20 (of all things to ask for! lol). i haven't used mine as much lately because i've been lazy, but i will when it gets cooler. it's so hot outside! they have the pink one at target for around $140 i think! <3
ReplyDeleteMHey Melissa,
ReplyDeleteI feel you so much about wanting a bike. Personally, I want to get a fixed gear so I can ride through the streets of LA. Biking is definitely the best way to get around and you get exercise instead of parking tickets.
I enjoy your blog as well. You have a lot of great content that you delivery in an easily accessible manner.
I'm curious though, who's your favorite rapper out right now? Anyway, great post, and greater blog. Keep up the good work.
Best,
Max Gibson
wineandbowties.com