Saturday, February 12, 2011
Back on Blogger
Wow! It's been a very long time since i been on here blogging about random stuff. My last post was in 2009. I really don't know why i stopped blogging on here. I mean one of the reasons i got this was to kind of cope with things i was dealing with in the past. I would just write about what i was feeling at the time. I can say 2009 was probably one of the hardest years of my life. I went through so much that year that just thinking about that time doesn't really put a smile on my face. But yes i did learn so much from it, so i guess you can say i did get something good from it. I guess these past 2 years have been tough in general but i think im at the point where im trying to pick my self up again. I have to do it for myself. Everything takes time and im taking baby steps. Right now i'm in the living room alone in my house, thinking of all the things i need to do and what i have to get done with in a period amount of time. Out of no where i remembered about this blog and i was like hey why not try it again. So here i am rambling about things that maybe who ever reads this doesn't care about. But im going to try to keep it interesting as much as i can. So be ready for random posts, i'm going to try to keep this updated as much as i can.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment