Tuesday, January 17, 2012
Changes.
Priorities need to be changed at this point in my life right now. I'm seeing everything so differently now. I' am not the same girl i was 4 years ago. 4 years ago was a year I seem to always remember and I remember the kind of girl I was. Things were so different, life was so different. In so many ways life for me at the time was really good and i was really happy but i wasn't fully grown mentally and i didn't think things through the way i should of. I made a lot of mistake but i did learn from them. That's why 4 years later here i am, with a different mind set and trying to do things that will benefit me now. Right now all i want to focus is on myself and getting my health at a good level. I'm going through some medical complications that I just want to take care of because it's really affecting me. It's draining me physically and mentally. So my health is what i'm putting on top of my list. Second of all is my school. I want to stay on top of my school and pass my classes. So that means i need to make major sacrifices and learn to stay organized, third I want to find a new better NO RETAIL kind of job. I would prefer something in the medical field since that's what i'm going to school for. And lastly spend more time with my family and become a better person. I think im really improving as a person, maybe it's because im getting older and things make more sense now than back when i was 18 but i'm about to be 24 in april and i want things to change in my life. I want to see changes and see my life turn more postive. It's 2012 i think it's time to make great changes. I know i can do anything i put my mind too and everything that happens in my life is because god wanted it to happen. But i think god is sending me signs right now, i seriously do. He's opening my eyes and telling me a new better mely is coming. There is so many things I want to do in life and so many goals I want to accomplish that I need to put in action and let me tell you I did accomplish something. One of my goals was to go back to church since in the past years i stopped for lazy and stupid reasons. But i went back and it felt good. I guess i am starting at the right path. Lets just see what happens from now on...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
i wish you luck and hope that you feel better soon! :)
ReplyDeleteit's hard but possible!
you have a really nice and lovely blog :) i followed you, dear!
xoxo
http://www.flirting-with-fashion.blogspot.com